File Your Taxes for Free

YWCA of Youngstown is an Ohio Benefit Bank (OBB) and Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Site (VITA).  

Download flyer 


To file: 

Use the OBB self-serve link here

What do you need to file your taxes?

  • Government issued ID
  • Household income under $65,000 for single and $95,000 for married
  • Social Security Numbers (or ITIN’s) for you
    and your dependents
  • W2’s, 1099’s, 1098’s
  • Information about other income (ex: interest income)
  • Deduction and credit info (ex: child care expenses, tuition, bills, union dues)
  • A copy of last year’s tax return (if you have it)
  • Information about your health coverage during the tax year (including 1095-A, 1095-B, and 1095-C (if applicable)


In 2015:

$226,791 in refunds was brought back to the community.  Funded by Ohio Association of Second Harvest Food Bank of the Mahoning Valley. .