Bystander Intervention Training
Bystander intervention is rooted in non-violence and helps us move from passive to active when we witness injustice. In our politically-charged climate, non-violent intervention is a tool we all can use. This training from YWCA Warren and YWCA Youngstown staff will empower you to:
1. understand identity-based violence (i.e. Islamophobia, racism, gender-based harassment)
2. take ownership and responsibility when a situation arises
3. learn skills to safely diffuse a tense situation
4. support victims of harassment, abuse, and violence
5. be an active participant in reducing violence in our community.
This event is FREE. To register, call 330-746-6361, x109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about YWCA of Youngstown.