Women's History Month
Celebrate Women’s History Month with YWCA USA!
Women’s History Month provides an opportunity to reflect on what we have accomplished in the past and the work we are still doing today. The YWCA has played a pivotal role in the women’s movement in the United States. YWCA women have a rich history (and future!) of leading important social change movements and advocating for fair and equal treatment of all women. Now is the time to celebrate their stories!
- Helen Claytor: A YWCA Leader and Inspiration, by Heather Colletto, YWCA West Central Michigan
- York YWCA: Icons of Black History, by Yvette Davis and Roberta Geidner, YWCA York
- I Leave You Love: A Tribute to Dorothy Height, by Rhonda Bishop, YWCA USA
- Women at the Forefront of Change: The YWCA One Imperative, Desiree Hoffman, YWCA USA
- Gen. Cadoria is a pioneer of our lifetime, By Kris Kieper, YWCA of Rockford