Membership in the YWCA Quincy
The YWCA Quincy welcomes you to the team! For 105 years, generations of women have worked for and with the YWCA. Since its beginning, the YWCA has been a leading advocate of empowering women, children and racial equality.
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to learn more about the YWCA Quincy. We're confident that the programs we currently offer and those we plan to have will pleasantly surprise you. With a small, but hardworking staff, the YWCA Quincy provides pricelss services within the community. Click here to learn more about YWCA Quincy programs.
As a member, you will play a critical role in supporting women of all ages and at all stages in their lives. Membership fees provide necessary funds to help provide shelter to homeless women and children, and a movement toward a world with no racism.
Why join the YWCA?
- Membership in the YWCA is an opportunity to join a worldwide network of women.
- Over 25 million wormen and girls in over 100 countries are united through the YWCA.
- The YWCA is the oldest and largest women's membership movement in the nation.
- The YWCA began with a firm commitment to women which has not wavered.
- The YWCA is committed to helping women become economically independent and self-sufficient.
- The YWCA mission, the empowerment of women and girls and the elimination of racism, benefits all mankind.
Member $ 25
Faithful Friend $ 50
Centennial Friend $100
Empowerment Leader $250
Eliminating Racism Leader $500
Click here to sign up for membership online.
Another way you can support the YWCA Quincy
Individuals may also support the YWCA Quincy by becoming a "Friend of the YWCA Quincy." Friends donations are tax deductible and donors are recognized in the Annual Report in one of the following groups for their gift:
Bronze $ 1,000
Silver $ 2,000 +
Gold $ 5,000 +
Platimum $10,000 +