to Reach their Full Potential
Programs to keep women going strong
Dress for Success® volunteers serve as personal shoppers and provide clients with career suits, cosmetics, footwear, accessories and—most importantly—a self-confidence boost.
- Career Center
Volunteers in our Career Center promote confidence and professionalism by providing our clients with personalized assistance in finding and obtaining a job.
- Going Places Network (GPN) by Walmart
The GPN program helps unemployed and under-employed Dress for Success® clients gain professional skills, accelerate their job search and build confidence through weekly training sessions, one-on-one career coaching, and networking in a supporting environment. The program will serve as a "safety net' for women who are referred to at the beginning of their job search, but do not immediately land a job.
- Professional Women's Group (PWG) (to come in 2014)
The PWG program offers successfully Dress for Success® clients a support system where volunteers and staff empower them to retain their jobs, build their careers and continue to thrive.
Tools to Keep Women Going Strong
- Professional Suiting
- Resume Writing
- Interview Coaching
- Career Counseling
- Power Networking
- Job Retention Skills
- Career Advancement
You Can Help Her Get There
- Volunteer as a personal shopper, career coach, expert speaker, and more.
- Give a monetary donation to support our programs and services.
- Donate nearly-new women's apparel, shoes or accessories such as handbags, scarves and jewelry.
- Host a suit, shoe or accessory drive within your office or community group.
- Attend YWCA Benefit Clothing Sale at Laniakea location.
|We're Going Places
For more information, please contact our Dress for Success® Honolulu Office (808) 695-2603 or e-mail email@example.com