Are you looking for employment where you can make a difference in other's lives? The YWCA El Paso Del Norte Region programs:
• provide housing for homeless and abused women and their children;
• offer child care in its development centers throughout the community and after-school programs in over 65 schools, as well as provide eligibility for childcare assistance programs;
• manage the Project Redirection Teen Pregnancy program and coordinate over 20 teen leadership clubs in middle schools;
• provide debt management and homeownership counseling and training;
• offer Health & Wellness fitness and aquatics facilities throughout the city and many more programs to assist community members.
The Human Resources Department strives to foster a positive and efficient work environment to encourage job satisfaction and employee retention. We offer competitive wages and benefits and intentionally seek a diversified staff. We are committed to the personal and professional development of our staff.
We seek a team of employees interested in making an impact, becoming role models, counseling, teaching and providing support in our efforts to eliminate racism and empower women and girls. We are looking for YOU if you regularly demonstrate our core leadership values of Respect, Integrity, Responsibility and Community Outreach. We are looking for YOU if you practice our racial justice values of Respect, Acceptance, Understanding and Appreciation.
Sound great? Come on over to the YWCA.
Employee Recognition, Events, and Training
Where to Apply
Frequently Asked Questions