Pay for Child Care
Affordable Care Should Not be Out of Reach
The Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) is funded by the Illinois Department of Human Services and administered within Boone, Winnebago, Stephenson and Jo Daviess counties by YWCA Child Care Solutions. The CCAP program exists to help families that meet the income guidelines and who work or go to school pay for some of the cost of child care. Parents/guardians must complete an application to apply for assistance and supply verification of employment and/or education activity.
Current Income Guidelines as of July 1st, 2011:
Calculate Your Child Care Eligibility here.
Maximum Monthly Income
|FAMILY SIZE 2
|FAMILY SIZE 3
|FAMILY SIZE 4
|FAMILY SIZE 5
|FAMILY SIZE 6
|FAMILY SIZE 7
|FAMILY SIZE 8
· Child Care Assistance Program Commonly Asked Questions for Parents.
· Child Care Assistance Program Commonly Asked Questions for Providers.
Payments and Provider Related Inquires
· Track your child care payment here. (select “Vendor Payments”)
· For Child Care Payment inquiries call (800) 804-3833. This phone number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Follow the voice instructions to enter your Social Security Number (SSN) or Federal Identification Number (FEIN) and the service month of the payment. Please remember, it may take up to 16 working days for your payment to be mailed after you submit an accurate and complete child care certificate.
· Housing Authority and Loan Requests for Child Care Providers click here.
Child Care Assistance Program Forms
Spanish CCAP Application
Change of Information Form
Request for Provider Change
Change of Address
Provider Billing Agreement
Provider Rate Certification
Monthly Income Verification (Cash Paid)
YWCA Child Care Solutions
4990 East State Street
Rockford, IL 61108