The “Y Women Startup” Podcast expands content creation and classroom instruction for women and girls of color to succeed in entrepreneurship.
The StartUp Basics
This series will cover the necessary steps in the early stages of business ownership.
1. Proven Steps to Startup Success
2. How to Make Your First Dollar
3. Making Money Moves Towards Your Personal Finances
The Core of Business Operations
This series will highlight business best practices to effectively operate businesses in various industries.
4. Team Goals: Building Talent in the Office
5. Partnerships 2.0: Your Secret Tool to Revenue
6. Landing Mentors, Growing Networks
Technology Tools: Branding & Growth
This series will cover the technology resources for any size business to succeed as an innovation champion
7. A Brand New You: Gaining Exposure for Your Business
8. Tech Tools that Make Business Easy
9. Why Numbers Matter: No Data, No Dollars!
Identifying the Three C’s, Clients, Contracts, and Cash – Coming Soon
This series will cover the three key areas that help women entrepreneurs build financial capability.
10. The Inside of Private and Public Contacts
11. Why Money Matters: The Path of the Cash
12. A Guide to Client Discovery