Women Empowerment 360o Program
Women’s Empowerment 360 (WE360) is a national YWCA program designed to put women and women of color entrepreneurs, who are fearless leaders and innovative shakers, on the path to starting a successful business that moves us closer to creating a more equitable world that see women the way we do: Equal. Powerful. Unstoppable.
YWCA’s WE360 is designed to:
- Establish and continue to support women in becoming entrepreneurs
- Incorporate wrap-around economic development services designed to create jobs, as well as increase the number of women and BIPOC owned business
- Advocate and assist with the incubation of new business
The WE360 program utilizes an online program developed and led by our partner Ureeka. The course curriculum supports entrepreneurs throughout their journey from establishing a business plan to financing and scaling their business by connecting them with the people and programs to help them launch and grow their business.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring or budding entrepreneurs
- Main street and “mom & pop” businesses
- Part-timers – farmers, market vendors, online sellers
- Small businesses and job creators
- Full-time employees looking to start their own business
To learn more about how you can be involved in the WE360 program, please visit our local associations across the network that are currently supporting entrepreneurs.
Thank you to the Coca-Cola Foundation for sponsoring women across the YWCA network and supporting their entrepreneurial journey!
Ureeka is an online platform designed to support those who are historically underserved through coaching and access to resources.