YW Women’s Empowerment 360° Program
YWCA’s Women’s Empowerment 360° (WE360°) is a national program designed to put women and women of color entrepreneurs, who are fearless leaders and innovative shakers, on the path to starting and growing successful businesses that move us closer to creating a more equitable world that see women the way we do: Equal. Powerful. Unstoppable.
YWCA’s WE360° program is designed to:
Establish and continue to support women in becoming entrepreneurs
- Incorporate wrap-around economic development and support services designed to create jobs, as well as increase the number of women and BIPOC-owned business
- Advocate and assist with the incubation of new business
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring or budding entrepreneurs
- Main street and “mom & pop” businesses
- Part-timers – farmers, market vendors, online sellers
- Small businesses and job creators
- Full-time employees looking to start their own business
Learn more about how you can be involved in YW WE360°
Visit one of our local associations across the network who are currently supporting entrepreneurs through the program
Or select the state you live in to connect with the YW WE360° program virtually
The YW WE360° program utilizes an online program developed and led by our partner Ureeka. The course curriculum supports entrepreneurs throughout their journey from establishing a business plan to financing and scaling their business by connecting them with the people and programs to help them launch and grow their business.
Ureeka is an online platform designed to support those who are historically underserved through coaching and access to resources.